Thursday, March 30, 2006

I like / How old are we?

Eating food. I like to cook. I even enjoy grocery shopping. But I really don't like putting groceries away.

Actually, I don't like putting anything away. Some of you have seen my closet.

I tutored four papers today all about the same subject: "Why Community College X is So Great." It was depressing.

I ate chicken enchiladas before grocery shopping. That was great.

I've gotten a lot of cool stuff in the mail. I have to go to the post office.

My little sisters got their package. They loved it. But they are turning 7 and not 6. I just sent them a postcard confessing that in fact, I miscalculated my own age, and so miscalculated theirs. I feel like a jerk of course, but they promised to send me pictures of them in their tie dyes!

No comments: