Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Blogger spell check prefers "Rumanian" / Alp and Ray at DADA

Only two dryers work. They are both in constant use. I check every 15 minutes. Now my laundry room key doesn't work. I hate doing laundry. Cooking--yes. Laundry--no.

I made banana bread! It is good! For eating!

!


Also. Some pictures from Ray & Alp's trip to the DADA show. Thanks for sending these! It's true I'm so so so very sad I cannot go. But I've been enjoying all the reports. So keep reportin'.

Still reading Waldman's Iovis and Benderson's The Romanian. Read them at the doctor today, where quite unexpectedly I qualified for free treatment. Free! I went to the doctor and 1) paid nothing and 2) was told that I'm in good health.

!

Blogger is being slow and won't let me upload the other pictures. But you can look at them on Flickr.

No comments: