Thursday, February 16, 2006

New Blogs I like, Feet, Malaysia

Many of you know about my devotion to and interest in experimental fiction or prose, and you know that I'm interested in how narrative can take a reader from A to Z in a way that seems logical and simple because of the simple sytnax and the lack of line breaks, but leave said reader reeling and freaked out: "How did I get here?" or "But I thought s/he was nice!" etc, when in fact all is disorienting and weird, even though the words are not.

So, dear 10s of readers, I shall now direct your attention to the recently launched blog of Anne Margaret Bogle.

~

Also, Chris Funkhouser is spending a semester in Cyberjava, Malaysia, teaching at the Multimedia University. Malaysia is one of my most favorite places in the world. I fell in the drainage ditch in Malaysia! I stayed above the KFC in Malaysia! I was detained at the Singapore border for 5 hours in the middle of the night in Malaysia! Imagine me reading the post about Melaka with a good degree of longing and sighing, or you could just read it yourself and long/ponder the world of digital art/poetry as you wish.

No comments: