- Portable music stand
- Wooden antique music stand that had been hidden in the closet to prevent it from being damaged (and used--what good is a music stand a closet?)
- An extra copy of Piece pour flute seule by Jaques Ibert. What was I, a musician or something?
- A t-shirt from Australia that has a Koala on it. I'd like to wear it, but it also says "Friends of the bush." I feel odd about wearing it given the current political context in the US. Too bad, I am a friend of the bush. But not of Bush.
- Old ballet clothes--including two pairs of pink tights and an old pair of pointe shoes with broken shanks. I remember when those shoes broke.
- A leather leash
- Pictures of my graduation from GW. My hair is short and I look happy, and also as if I'm wearing makeup that's a bit too dark for my skin.
- More than 7 pairs of thigh-high stockings in colors ranging from black to pink to white to silver.
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
More things found while packing
More things found while packing: