Thursday, February 01, 2007

I KNOW I can't be the only one who likes both punk and heavy metal.

Although I'm probably more a heavy metal sort, at least in the traditional sense of both those terms. Dancing round the maypole is closer to heavy metal than punk. And as I've said many times in public and private conversations, I know how to dance around a maypole. And you all know I'm a flutist and have the large number of floral dresses and skirts one would expect a flutist (in the traditional sense of the term) to have.

When someone does A and only A for a while and someone else does B and only B for a while, their children end up with A and B.

2 comments:

mike c said...

This posting is very sultry. With all your maypoles and flutes and summer dresses.

Joseph said...

I like both punk and metal too! Why just this morning I couldn't decide on Crass or Celtic Frost.