Thursday, December 07, 2006

I think I may have shocked some of my various employers by telling them that I'm going to be in Oman for several weeks over the holidays. I wouldn't have mentioned it at all, except that it's a reasonable explanation for saying that I won't have access to email everyday.

According to Mary, my sisters have already decided on several activities. Sarah and Michelle have concluded that since I am "younger than Mom and Dad," I will be more energetic. However, Allison has cautioned them that I'll also need "quiet time, rest and space."

1 comment:

L.A. Howe said...

have a great time in oman, lorraine! sorry we won't see you in philly. we're grading over here too and trying to write. wrh is in nyc with the three little heretics n justin n mark mendoza. i have the stomach flu. there is snow on the ground here.