Thursday, May 04, 2006

It is sunny. It is too late for flexible shoulders. May Day

Local San Diego May Day coverage. We're so close to the border and the news was/is so quiet--some statistical quotes about how attendance at schools reached record lows, and that's really it. The rallies have been huge, but you'd never know it around here. A guy playing the harmonica walked by the studio where I practice yoga and one woman remarked, "this place is so Greenwich Village."

~

can't access gmail. I went to yoga. Lester is all a-peep and so are the house finches. A guy on his cellphone is having a conversation about divorce and the need to have a new address. I am copyediting and it blows. I like typsetting better.

Jaques Roubaud says: I checked / and have no reason to think / it was otherwise / elsewhere

No comments: