Thursday, September 20, 2007

Grading. All weekend.

But after Monday, I won't be, because the weekend will be over.

Benny on the bus was very upset about the rain this morning, and he yelled at everyone: "Is it raining?! It's raining! It's raining!"

Lester was fussy today. He tried to nest in my hair. He needs his wings clipped, and I think he's feeling amorous. He was born in late November, so his father must have been feeling amorous this time of year.

There is a new kitty in the apartment complex. A small, old, grey kitty that sits in the sun and has a big voice. I made contact this afternoon after a run.

2 comments:

Jessica Smith said...

kitty! it sounds like foster kitty :(

K. Lorraine Graham said...

Yes, s/he (I didn't look, we'd only just met) may be like foster kitty. But s/he was very friendly. S/he reminded me of Patches when she was old. Friendly, skinny, and loud : )