Sunday, July 08, 2007

Before I take a shower


I'm back from Yoga. Mark, Dan et Mike are off at Lou's Records or perhaps having fish tacos or food at Tip Top right now. It's been good to have friends around--low key hanging out and hyped-up rowdiness!

Jessica tagged me for the 8 random things meme, I'll post that later.

Next week I'll print the covers for my Dusie chapbook, assemble them, and mail them. I'd also like to scan all the doodles and reading reports that are, well, unscanned. I've no scanner here at home, so that's going to take some planning. Those drawings began as a way of recording/interacting with readings and performances in a way that was completely foreign to me. I can't draw. Rather, I can't make realist visual representations of actual things. Now I'm coming to think of them as a loose kind of criticism, or even short memoirs of the experience of being at the readings.

No comments: