Tuesday, October 31, 2006

It's Halloween & What happened at the Redcat / Impunities conference

It's Halloween, and I am alone in the yoga studio writing about the history of the gaming industry. Someone came in and tried to sell me some vitamin gel packs. I'm skeptical. People have called who want to "partner" with us. Last week someone came in asking a bunch of questions like "do yogis smoke pot?" And all this as I'm reading about the heady days of the arcade video game boom of the 1970s.

But it's Halloween. Mark and I are going to do laundry this evening and watch horror movies. And I'm going to dig the plastic skeleton out of the closet when I get home in time for trick-or-treaters who may or may not come.

I scanned my notes from the CalArts conference. The rest are up on flickr.

No comments: