Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm reading at the Poetic Research Bureau on Saturday, June 27 2009 at 4:00pm with Amaranth Borsuk & Hugh Behm-Steinberg.


I'm reading at the Poetic Research Bureau on Saturday, June 27 2009 at 4:00pm with Amaranth Borsuk & Hugh Behm-Steinberg.

I have a UPS tracking number for my book, which is supposed to arrive tomorrow.

We're putting together the last details of our upcoming trip to Paris and Ghent, where Mark and I are giving readings (details soon). If you're going to be in Paris in early July, let us know!

I turned in final grades for two of my online classes yesterday. The third one ends this week, which means I'll have to turn in grades when I'm in LA. Then, no teaching--either in person or on line--for a month or so.

The June weather in San Diego has been cold--as much as 10 degrees below average. Too cold for the beach. Except for yesterday. And today. But today is Monday so it doesn't matter.

4 comments:

Mark Lamoureux said...

I will be in Paris from July 3 to July 17. Where are you reading?

Unknown said...

Ms. Graham,

I really enjoy your blog and I did not know if you were aware of Narrative Magazine's contests they are currently holding. First Annual Poetry Contest, Spring 2009 Short Story Conest and Narrative Prize are ready and waiting for your submissions. There are cash prizes involved with each. I am not entirely sure of deadlines )next month, I think) but you can go to http://narrativemagazine.com.

Best,
Natalie

P.S. I really love this online journal. I personally subscribe and I think they are the best in their field.

K. Lorraine Graham said...

Hi Mark,

Here are the details of the reading, which I'll post on my blog soon. Mark and I arrive in Paris on July 2:

JULY 7th:

IVY WRITERS PRESENTS
An end-of-the season special all-English language
READING
with the authors
Mark Wallace
&
K. Lorraine Graham

Tuesday, the 7th of July 2009
at 7:30pm

AT : Le Next
17 rue Tiquetonne 75002 Paris
M° Etienne Marcel / RER Les Halles
Gratuit! Free!

CLAY BANES said...

As we share a state, you should have received your book too today (Tuesday).

YES.