Monday, November 28, 2005

Things I did/ate/that happened

Things I did/ate/that happened over Thanksgiving break
  • I went to San Diego
  • The sun shone in San Diego and its environs
  • I read Giovanni Boccaccio's The Decameron, which I have to teach in less than an hour.
  • I also read some of Franch Petrarch's Rhymes. I'm not so into them, but that's OK. I am also teaching them in less than an hour.
  • I ate a doughnut.
  • I ate pizza.
  • I ate really good BBQ.
  • I went to the La Jolla art museum and learned about Elenore Antin's 100 boots.
  • Lots of Elephans died all over the world.
  • I went running by the beach.
  • Lester continued to molt and eat hemp seeds. He is ornery because his new feathers are bothering him.
  • I got really ill on Sunday and threw up the whole plane ride home and then on the ride from the airport home and then at home and then went to bed at 9:30 and got up at 7 amd threw up again! Isn't that great! Great!

No comments: