Tuesday, June 08, 2010

"I" "Am" Still "Here"

  1. Spring quarter at UCSD is finished. Which means my first year of my second time in graduate school is finished.
  2. I am reading in Oakland on June 20 with Jeffrey Schrader at The (New) Reading Series at 21 Grand. I will remind you of this next week.
  3. My birthday is this Friday, June 11.
  4. I did type up my notes from Post Moot, but they are not even in a bloggable format.
  5. Most of you have, by now, seen my Post Moot Photo Set on Flickr.
  6. I'm working on a prose piece about Papua New Guinea, fruit, mining, and manifest destiny. The whole project creeps me out.
  7. Also still working on my "White Girl" project, which now includes many footnotes.
  8. I've been hooping more again, and it feels good.

3 comments:

Elisa said...

I wish you a very happy birthday in advance.

K. Lorraine Graham said...

Thanks, Elisa!

Anonymous said...

I, too, wish you a happy bday!

I like the title "White Girl"!

I've long wanted to visit PNG--and even more so Papua.

I hope all's well!

Adam Strauss