Monday, September 10, 2007

writing projects / toga parties

I've decided to post my "free writing" at See it Everywhere. So that I have something to post and can pretend that I have readers. And it's easier to post prose than the stuff with space and line breaks that I'm also writing now. So I will post prose there. I am trying to write prose that isn't about far away places, but instead is about nice people like people in my family saying and doing rather awful things to each other. It will take me a while to work up to that, though. I'm sure I will mention Lester a lot.

Anyway.

Yesterday while I was on the beach a large group of men and women in togas came by, screaming and yelling things like "show us your tits"

(though not to me, my beach outfit is carefully designed so that no one will bother me: one piece suit, large hat, dark sunglasses, weird book. And anyway I'm pretty hot, but I'm not a 17 year old girl in a bikini,

(thank G-d)

)

They were drunk. They might have been hashers.

No comments: